OPI - Nail Envy


For the past couple of years, I've been always getting fake nails on (acrylics, gels, etc). I have really thin and brittle nails, and to top that off, I have a bad habit of biting my nails. The place I used to get my nails done from has closed, and I couldn't find a better place to get them done at. So I figured I should start the journey of growing my own nails out... I knew this would be extremely difficult since I've never been able to grow my own nails out past the actual finger tip.


I searched online for a while and came across OPI - Nail Envy Nail Strengthener. I asked a couple nail/blogger friends, and they said it works great. I ended up getting one and have been using it for about a week now. I didn't think I would see much of a difference, but after a week I can truly say my nails feel a lot thicker! It's actually reminding me of having fake nails, which is great because then I won't be AS tempted to bite them off haha.

I will try to keep you guys updated on my journey.. but know that all my future nail posts are a mix of fake nails & real nails. You can tell because my real nails are super short and not square :(

Here's a quick shot of a polish I wore over OPI's Nail Envy just to see how my nails looked like with polish on!

Beyond the Nail - Misunderstood

Labels: ,