Vine Vera Review - Eye Serum & Cream


I did a review a couple of weeks ago on Vine Vera's Manicure Set & Day/Night Cream Travel Kit. I am lucky enough to share even more products from them with all of you! I was sent their Cabernet High-Potency Contour Eye Firming Cream and their Resveratrol Cabernet High Potency Eye Serum.

I was really interested in trying these products out because I get really dry and flaky skin around my eyes (eczema?) and I was looking for a product that would really help. After washing my face for the night, I applied the Resveratrol Cabernet High Potency Eye Serum around my eyes and let it soak in before applying the Cabernet High-Potency Contour Eye Firming Cream. 

Eye Serum
Eye Serum
After using it for a day, my eyes looked hydrated and felt great! However, I might have screwed up my own skin by giving myself a facial and making the skin around my eyes sore. I thought by applying this serum & eye cream afterwards, it would help soothe the skin and make it hydrated. BUT I actually woke up the next morning and my eyes were all puffy and red! I thought it might be these products, but I think it was a combination of different facial products and aggravating the skin. The next couple of days, the skin around my eyes were so dry and flaky - it actually hurt. I ended up getting some hydrocortisone cream which helped right away. Thankfully after using that, I was able to get back to using these products without my skin drying up and getting flaky.  

Eye Cream
Eye Creme
Now that my skin is back to normal, I find these two products very easy to use and it really keeps my skin hydrated and looking great. I don't worry about fine lines or dry skin anymore. I would really recommend these products! The only downside is the price.. it's a good thing these products come in big containers and will last me a while, because shelling out so much money on these will really add up.

The Resveratrol Cabernet High-Potency Eye SerumResveratrol Cabernet High-Potency Contour Eye Firming Cream is available for $350.00 each.

https://www.vinevera.com

Labels: ,