Arbonne - RE9 Advanced Skincare Review


I was recently sent sample sizes of Arbonne's RE9 Advanced collection. It's an anti-aging collection, powered by age-defying botanicals and scientific ingredients which promotes more youthful skin with visible results.

The samples I received came in a 7 step system - ranging from day to night creams and serums. It seemed like too much at first, but after reading all the instructions and doing it for the first time, it was easy. I really like how these samples are numbered, which made it easy to just grab it and apply it (opposed to having to read everything over again every day).




Every step of this kit is really thought out and makes it easy for everyone to cleanse & moisturize their skin. From the cleanser and toner, to the day & night creams, it really makes taking care of your skin a breeze.

Even though this kit is very easy to follow and really does cleanser and moisturize your skin, I did find some downfalls. The day and night creams did bring moisture back to my skin, but they did leave it looking greasy. Luckily I tried this system for the first time on a weekend, so I didn't need to worry about going out and people seeing my shiny face. I don't mind if a cream is heavy for the evening, but I don't want to have that sitting under my makeup everyday. The other thing I wasn't too impressed with was about how many ingredients were in each product! The package that these samples came in could have been a lot smaller if it wasn't for that. I'm not sure if too many people would want to purchase something with so many chemicals/ingredients. 

If you're looking to change your skincare regimen, I would see if these samples are available and give them a try before committing to the full sizes.  

You can find these products & more information on:
https://www.arbonne.com/discover/products/re9advanced.shtml

Labels: ,