IrresistibleMe - Jade Hair Chain Review


Today I have an interesting item to share with you all. It's Irresistible Me's Jade Hair Chain. I have never been one to wear such elaborate pieces, but this one sure did call out to me. 

The Jade Hair Chain is made up of a gold intricate chain with luxurious tear shaped golden beads on both sides, as well as pink and green rhinestones on the front and sides. It does have an elastic on the back which is helpful for fitting all sizes of heads.

It was a bit tricky at first to wear without ruining my hair underneath (if you look closely, I still managed to make it messy), but after a couple of attempts I finally got it to rest nicely. It did feel a bit heavy, and I think if I tilted my head too much to the side, the head chain could easily slip off. This would be a great accessory to have for photos, but not something practical for everyday use.


The Jade Hair Chain is available for $17 (on sale now!) here.

Labels: , ,