Casetify Review - Customized iPhone 7 Case


Wow the Christmas break seems like it was FOREVER ago.. *tear*
Me and my friends decided to do Kris Kringle, which saved us from all buying each one of us a gift. If you're not sure what Kris Kringle is, it's when you get a group together and write down everyone's names and put it in a bowl. One by one everyone picks a name and that's who they buy for! No one knows who got them until the day you exchange gifts.

My Kris Kringle got me a new customized phone case with my Beyond the Nail logo on it! How amazing is that? I had designed one about 3-4 years ago for my old phone and it's completely faded now. I even tried to make my own phone case when I got my new phone but I didn't want to spend even more money then I already did.



The phone case is from Casetify. They have a huge variety of phone cases (for different phones), apple watch bands, iPad and macbook covers and more. If you can't find anything you like, they even do custom designs where you can design it yourself! The phone case I got is made of a high quality frosted semi-transparent plastic and is really durable. It doesn't feel bulky at all, which I was afraid of since it's a harder plastic. The buttons are easy to access and press, and the sound quality isn't affected at all.


Since this was a gift, I'm not sure how much it exactly was.. but after looking around their website, I think it's around $40 USD

Check out Casetify and all their awesome phone cases:
https://www.casetify.com

Labels: ,