Sole Patches Review


How many of you love going out, but the thought of wearing heels all night makes you second guess that decision? That's basically me EVERY time. I always need to carry a back up pair of flats for when my feet can no longer handle the pain. 

Luckily for me, I've been given the opportunity to try these shoe/feet stickers from Sole Patches that help lessen the pain. They stick onto the inside of your shoes or the soles of your feet and provide a comfy platform. They're made of a a special material called PORONĀ® that's shock-absorbing, antimicrobial, anti-odor, and has moisture-repelling properties.

After wearing them a couple of times, I can definitely tell a difference in wearing these (even in boots!). They help mostly when walking around, but not so much when standing in one spot. That's probably because of the way my foot is arched, not because of the sole patch not working. I would definitely recommend these, and I even lent out a pair to a friend :)


Labels: ,