Christmas Tree Nails


Christmas is in 9 days, can you believe it?? Time is definitely flying by... I have to do more Christmas mani's, they're probably my second favourite themed nails to do (after Halloween!).

I started by painting my index and pinky nails with one coat of Beyond the Nail - Wreath, then sponged on a layer to get some good glitter, and then painted another thin coat on top. On my ring finger, I painted three thin coats of Beyond the Nail - Holy Grail. On my middle finger, I painted it with a thick coat of Beyond the Nail - Bright White. When it was dry, I place down some Line Nail Guides in a 'V', and then across the "tree". I sponged & painted on one coat of Wreath, then immediately peeled away the Line Nail Guides to get some crisp lines! I stuck on a yellow nail decal (leftover from a Star Nail Shield). I finished everything off with one coat of CND - Creative Play Topcoat.




Labels: , ,