Veeda Natural Cotton Tampons & Liners Review


I've never actually thought about the products used to make tampons and pads until I learned more about Veeda and the products they sell. Veeda produces regular/super/super plus tampons (in both applicator and applicator-free style), wipes, liners, and pads that are all hypoallergenic, toxin-free, and 100% natural cotton. They're also wallet friendly ;)

I was sent samples of their Cotton Liners, Cotton Tampons, and Cotton Ultra-Thin Day Pads. After using each product, I would definitely recommend them; they're great quality and absorb just as well as mainstream brands. I even prefer the applicator of Veeda's Cotton Tampons over other brands. Everything was packaged so nicely, and looked like high quality material. 




Veeda is available in both the USA and Canada, and are sold online and in select retailers. I would definitely recommend these products since they're such great quality, and I know what exactly I am putting in/near my body. 

Head on over to their website to find a store near you!
https://veedanatural.ca/

Labels: