LensCircle - Grey Nudy Circle Lens Review



I always love trying new products that allow me to change up my look in an instant. Contacts are probably the quickest and easiest way to do that. I received these Grey Nudy Circle Lens from LensCircle.com a couple of weeks ago to share with you and give my review on them, but I got sick and was waiting to get better so I could make good use of these. They specialize in circle lenses which make your eyes look bigger!


I’m not used to wearing contacts on a daily basis, so I did have some trouble trying to get these contacts in. I’m not sure if I have a problem with the size or shape of my eyeballs (is that even a thing??), because I’m noticing that every time I’ve used contacts, my eyes hurt so much. I feel like they’re scratching my lower waterline and my eyes feel like they’re constantly burning. After struggling to get these in (over 20 minutes…), I didn’t see much of a difference. I did notice that they enlarged my pupils, but the colour was so similar to my own. I think I should’ve chosen a totally different colour – maybe brown next time!


I think if I had a darker eye colour, these would really pop! Unfortunately, with my eye colour and user-error issues related to putting them in, I don’t think I could wear these on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend LensCircle.com to others, as they have a wide variety of contacts available and I would even look for myself for Halloween costumes. 

LensCircle.com shipped these contacts to me very quickly and came nicely packaged!

Check them out here, and let me know if you end up getting any – I’d love to see your before/after shots!

Labels: ,