Inspiration from Instagram #8


I was browsing Instagram the other week and landed on @badgirlnails page, and saw this beautiful manicure. I knew I wanted to recreate it and push myself to do something different: free hand flowers!

I started by painting my thumb, index finger, & pinky with two coats of Beyond the Nail – Rouge. On my middle finger, I did a gradient by sponging on Beyond the Nail’s Biscotti & Bright White. On my ring finger, I painted it with one coat of Biscotti. When it was completely dry, I placed on some Chevron Nail Guides and painted over it with Bright White & gently peeled away the nail guides while they were still wet. I painted some flowers over the chevrons using Beyondthe Nail - Rouge (& mixed it with white to draw on the highlighted details). For the petals, I used Beyond the Nail – Spring Green Crème & Elf. I topped every nail off with one coat of Revlon – The Matte Velvet, and stuck on some Nail Studs to my middle finger.

This is definitely a new favourite nail art design. I love getting inspiration from others!


Labels: , , ,