Mani Swap #2 with Pawlished.Kait


It's literally been a whole year since I did a mani swap. Last year, I did one with @pawlished.kait and both our nails looked super cute. 

Pawlished.kait's Mani
This time I chose to copy a nail design she did months ago (a lot of instagram scrolling was done!) where she used holographic polishes and starburst nail guides.


I started by painting my nails with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Solar Flare. When dry, I topped each nail off with one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to ensure a smooth and super dry finish. When it was completely dry, I placed on some Starburst Nail Guides and painted over every nail with a thick coat of Beyond the Nail - Asteroid. I gently peeled away the nail guides while the polish was still wet, and applied another layer of topcoat when they were dry.


If you ever want to do a mani swap, send me an e-mail!

Labels: , ,