Pale Pink Pearl Nails with Dawn's Glimmer Accent Nail


Today's nails are really girly! I went for a pink theme to match my accent nail. My nails are very similar to my previous post. I really love doing accent nails because it's a good way to have an over the top nail, and make it subtle with the surrounding nails (& it's work appropriate! But that hasn't stopped me from doing over the top nails anyways..)

I started off by painting my nails (except my ring finger) with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Pale Pink Pearl. On my ring finger, I used two coats of Zoya - Laurie and then topped it off with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Dawn's Glimmer. When everything was dried, I topped it off with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat.

Beyond the Nail - Pale Pink Pearl

Beyond the Nail - Dawn's Glimmer

Zoya - Laurie

Labels: